How to Measure for Your Countertops
- Gather your essentials: a pencil, paper, tape measure or laser measuring tool.
- Roughly sketch out the shape of your countertop space. Don’t worry about your drawing being exactly to scale.
- Using your laser or tape measure, measure in inches the dimensions of all the countertop space you would like surfaced. Make sure to document measurements on your rough drawing as you go.
- Please indicate the approximate location of any required cutouts for undermount or drop-in sinks, drop-in cooktops, etc. If your project requires a backsplash, please indicate where you would like it by drawing a double line along that length of countertop. It is best to round up to the nearest ½ “ for pricing purposes.
- If you would like any rounded corners or specific fabrication details, please make note of those on the drawing.
- Specify the product you are interested in (i.e. Granite, Cambria ®, Caesarstone ®, Corian Quartz ® Wilsonart®, Silestone®, LG Viatera®, etc), the name of the color and any other information that will help us quote your top as accurately as possible.
- For an estimate, Get a Quote and attach your drawings.